Service Cancellation Policy
We at Emma Quirke Hair understand that sometimes schedules change and therefore request at least 48 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling your appointment.
- A credit card is required to book your appointment.
- Appointments cancelled within 48 hours or for which clients are a “NoShow” for will incur a charge of 50% of the service amount.
- Please note that appointments made within (24/48 hours) may instead be cancelled or modified at least 24hours prior to the appointment time in order to avoid a charge of 50% of the service amount.
- Group bookings of four or more people require a notice period of 72 hours (3 days).
- For each guest that fails to show without required notice a charge of 50% of the service amount will be incurred on the card used to reserve booking.
- Remember that if you are over 15 minutes late for your appointment we may have to reschedule your service if it cannot be completed in the remaining time frame.
- All attempts to reschedule in a timely manner will be made.
- If we do not hear from you 15 or more minutes into your scheduled appointment time it is considered a “No-Show” and your card will be charged for 100% of the service scheduled.
- We value your and our time and feel that it is fair for us to honour the same policies we hold to our clients. We deeply understand that accidents or emergencies can happen. For that, Emma Quirke Hair members are given 1 grace appointment a year for last-minute scheduling changes, cancellations, or no-shows.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.emmaquirkehair.com/
- By phone number: +353667129602